Monday, May 12, 2014

5.12

I hope all of you Mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Mine was delightful.  :)



I am floored by how perfect Kalyn's stamped strawberry background on her gift bag looks.  It looks like patterned paper.  I imagine some strawberry bread or jam would be a wonderful gift to slip inside this fabulous bag!
(Scalloped Circle dies, Flatware dies, Flag tag dies)


Michele's card is so dainty and sweet.  I adore the lace and rustic twine!  Her paper choices remind me of a table cloth which is perfect for this kitchen theme card.  Ohhhh how I adore those cute pies  :)

China has built a new skyscraper every five days, more than 30 airports, metros in 25 cities, the three longest bridges in the world, more than 6,000 miles of high speed railway lines and 26,000 miles of motorway, all in the last 5 years.

Thank you soooo much for stopping by :)
xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE CRAFTY DELIGHTS!!!

    I confess, I zoomed right in to check out Kalyn's strawberries ... I thought it was perfectly printed patterned paper too - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHH! What fabulous projects--- I just love these new stamps and dies! LOVE Kalyn's stamped background-- WOW! And Michele's card is the perfect match of stamps and papers! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.