Friday, May 16, 2014

5.16



This is a super cool teen card!  I love the mix of black and white with pops of color!! The vellum Duo Die 1 frame adds a perfect element of surprise....adorable card Ashley :)




Yee Haw is right!  This card puts me in the party mood for sure.  I love how she combines the new southwest stamp set with Buckaroo and Free Spirits stamp sets.  They work beautifully together.  The rosy cheeks - love 'em!

The disclaimer “No animals were harmed during the making of this film” can be put on movies,even if animals died during the production, as long as cameras weren't rolling at the time.

xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. FUN & FABULOUS cards :)
    LOVE the colours under the Retro Arrows, PERFECT sentiment too!!!
    LOVE the FUN scene with the party cactus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY! I LOOOOOOOOOVE these cards! Ashley has rocked that Retro Arrow die! And Jocelyn------ oh my oh my! I just looooooooove this card! SUPER fab! LOVE! Have a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...love the use of the Arrow die and the second...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arrow die! Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore them both!!! Totally different yet equally fabulous! I'm tripping out over the fun fact of the day--that is so not cool. I'm disappointed to find it out, but not surprised. Kinda sad. But the card are really superb!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.