Monday, May 19, 2014

5.19

Happy Monday to you sweet friends!





Check out this super clever card!  Michele used the kitchen images in an adorable outdoor scene.  I love her rainbow paper and colored enamel dots.  This is such a happy card!




ohhhh my gosh, I love this card!  I love the colors and patterns Kalyn chose.  I imagine this would make a wonderful party/dinner invitation as well.  

In the online dating world, women are afraid of meeting a serial killer. 

Have a terrific week!
BIG smooches
Kim

8 comments:

  1. CUTENESS GALORE - FABULOUS cards Michele & Kalyn!!!

    Scary & sad funfacts today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I think we may have had that owl in our kitchen in the 70's! LOL! Kalyn's flatware card is just genius...so simple with so much WOW! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER cute cards today! LOOOOOOOVE Michele's design and use of the rainbow and rolling pin! FUN! And Kalyn's card is just perfect! LOVE the papers with those dies! FAB x1000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally darling! that rolling pin turned swing is beyond adorbs!!! LOVE it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards!!! I totally could use the silverware dies, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can we find a list of supplies for the paper and other things she used. I see that the dies are linked but nothing else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.