Friday, May 2, 2014

5.2

Sooo, today's your last day to stop by the Xyron blog for your chance to win some Smooches!!

You have until midnight MT on May 4th to leave a comment on our PS DT blog hop post to win a gift code and a HUGE prize from Xyron!!  Winners will be announced on Monday.

Tomorrow is NSD (National Scrapbook Day) Are you paper crafting???

I created quite a few cards with the new release and it felt SO GOOD to get crafty again!  And here are a couple of my new cards...

I used Kitschy Kitchen and Kitchen Icons dies along with Frame 1 die.  I stamped each image with a dark chocolate ink color and colored the images with Copics. The turquoise jar is popped up :)  The table cloth is patterned paper.


The hot pepper die was fun to create with.  I immediately thought of hanging lights at a party!  I added some glitter to a sticky strip of double sided tape. (Xyron) for added flair.

A woman in Florida didn’t just marry a Ferris wheel, she renewed 
her wedding vows to it. And fed it pizza.

xoxo Kim

23 comments:

  1. I think Paper Smooches dies are my favorite. The fiesta card is adorable. This has been a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN cards Kim :)
    SO GLAD that these new stamps and dies have fired up your crafty mojo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so fun! I am loving the Xyron blog with the Paper Smooches stamps. This has been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....these dies are so adorable!! I just love the mixer. The cards are also fab!! TFS and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards. I love those Kitsy Kitchen stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so enjoyed all
    the great creations
    all week, thanks!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHH! LOVE these cards, Kim! Your stamping and crafting style--- AMAZING:) You always inspire me with your creations!

    What a great week of projects by the PS and Xyron team! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a fun week with all the fabulous projects. Love your cards using the new releases,. SO FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fact today!!! love the projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week has been doubly great with you teaming up with Xyron and also giving us some early peeks at the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the kitchen dies!!! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've sure enjoyed seeing everything y'all have shared this week and the Xyron team-up! Thanks so much—it's a fun break to read y'all's blogs during my workdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun cards! I really love the Frame 1 die and the Kitschy Kitchen and Kitchen Icons dies! Great stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have really enjoyed this week! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun week, thanks so much..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards! Love those peppers, oh so cute! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks paper smooches and xyron for all the ideas, creativity, and imagination of all the projects that were created and shared for us to see! i loved them all and really enjoyed the inspirations from each contributor/artist! i would really love to own my very own paper smooches and xyron goodies so that i can get my 'crafty' on and create, share . and maybe inspire too! :) thanka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ideas, particularly like the sentiment on the kitchen items card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cards are really cute, thanks for sharing!1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything looks cuter with a Ps stamp on it. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.