Saturday, May 24, 2014

5.24

Happy Saturday!  We have a treat for you tonight!  There will be a second blog post tonight - at midnight (pacific time) with a fun blog hop and sale, so please stop back.

Betsy rocked our first background die (knew she would)
This color combo is one of my all-time favorites!
I love how she randomly placed the cut pieced behind the front panel.  It's su much fun to look at and i am sure it's even more amazing in person :)
(Retro Arrow die, Friend Word die)


Wooden silverware are totally fun for parties, and these cuties make an awesome accent for her card!  I love that Betsy stamped on her spoon...ohhh, and the smiling faces too - adorable!


Pamela's coloring skills are off the hook!  I'd LOVE an apron like this one!!  The grey outline really sets off the images and colors.  Did you notice the sweet little pocket?
(Daisies & Paisleys, Apron die)


...ummm, I have no idea how she die cut the cactus and circle like that, but it looks AMAZING!!  I have so much to learn about dies.  I love every inch of this adorable card.  The hombre effect is brilliant and totally perfect for a southwestern scene!!

Sand tiger shark fetuses kill and eat each other in the womb. Only the strongest survives to be born ‘a metre long and already an experienced killer’.

xoxo kim

5 comments:

  1. WOW wow WOW

    WONDERFUL cards - they are ALL SPECIAL!!!
    LOVE all the stamps, dies and designs!!!
    ... I have so much to learn and appreciate ALL the CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME! Betsy's creativity and talent ALWAYS delights me, and Pamela's cards are fabulous, LOVE the cute apron card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, who'da thought something as utilitarian as flatware could make such adorable cards! Putting this set on my wishlist for sure. So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These creations are AMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love Betsy and Pamela's cards!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.