Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5.6

I hope you had a nice Cinco de Mayo yesterday.  I wish I had a margarita to enjoy...yummmm.  In honor of a fun holiday, here are some fabulous southwest cards to enjoy ;)

awwww, that super cute happy pepper in the middle is going to make me smile ALL day!  I love the colors Laurie chose...and I love the texture between the deep embossed background and twine.  wow


The first thing I should have noticed was the fun gecko, but I noticed the artsy cactus in the background...they are SO COOL!!  I love the use of the Frame 1 die....and the crushed paper in the background looks fabulous!

In the Dark ages up to the 1800s animals were sentenced for human crimes. Dogs, pigs, cows, rats and even flies and caterpillars were arraigned in court on charges ranging from murder to obscenity.
smooches
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love that adorable pepper card. So spicy! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cards...love the hot peppers and the cute expression on the gecko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun cards-- LOVE Laurie's design! FAB! And Em's card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations! The hot pepper card is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are both so fun! LOVE those peppahs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.