Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5.7

Happy Half-way day friends!!

A simple circle punch is all it took to add punch to Teri's sweet card!  I love the watercolor brush strokes and the simple string to add interest.  there is an earthy feel to this card.  (Recipe for Success)


ohhhhhh my - this is one of the cutest cards I have ever seen!  String spaghetti noodles, happy meatballs, and a silly sentiment - just WOW!!  Our Fork die is the icing on the cake!  (Slang Gang, Flatware dies, Big bloom dies)


Veronica Zalis is our guest for May - yay!!
Her first card is super-trendy with gold flower centers  :)
I LOVE the colors she chose, so fresh and fun!
Notice the perfect stitched edge and how she popped up her main paper panel?  This is a delightful card in every way.


Our June guest designer search begins tomorrow...stay tuned...
drop in violent crime in the US and South Africa.

xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these cards!! They really made me smile! Thank you for that! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN & CUTE cards - LOVE the CREATIVITY everyone is showing with their stamps & dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER fun cards-- Teri always makes my jaw drop! LOOOOOOOVE!

    And Erin's card is just TOOOOOO cute! SUPER clever!

    HOOOOOORAY for Veronica being the GDT! LOVE her card! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.