Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our June guest designer is...

Diane Jaquay!

BIG congrats Diane!  I love your sweet style :)
The hexagon background is perfect for this cute bee!
I love your CAS design and adorable little touches that makes this card crazy-cute!!


(Diane used our free digi stamps on her guest designer entry)

Our next guest design team call will start in a couple of weeks, so be on the lookout!  We'd LOVE for you to give it another try :)  Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Redheads require up to 20% more anesthesia to achieve the same result.

love ya!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Awww, what an adorable card! I love this free digi fish you offer, I have it too but I've never made it look this totally cute!!!! CONGRATS Diane!!! Well deserved honor! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH, Kim, I'm so tickled that you liked my card, and I'm truly honored to have this opportunity to be your June guest designer! Your stamps are just the CUTEST and make it easy to be creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge CONGRATS, Diane! Can't wait to see what you make next month:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to Diane! Great choice! Love that little bee on the honeycomb die cut! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Diane!!!
    LOVE your SUPER CUTE card and look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page retail design Exponents is a worldwide company .This means you can leverage our resources from around the world to help your company go global.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to Diane and look forward to seeing more creations this coming month.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.