Thursday, May 15, 2014

The PS Patrol - May

It's PS Patrol day - yay!  I LOVE this day of the month!  I found these beauties at our Flickr gallery.  If you post a project in our gallery, please include a link to your blog if you have one.  There are so many that I'd LOVE to share but I don't feel right about sharing if I don't have your permission.  Normally I can find your e-mail address when I look through your blog.

Be prepared to ooooh and ahhhh...


This cool card is perfect for summer...and fourth of July maybe?  Heather used washi tape...and included a video of how she did it on her blog - check it out :)


Ummmm, wow!!  I was pleasantly surprised to see that she stamped this peace sign with our flowers and leaves.  I am guessing she used a peace sign stencil to be able to stamp the shape so perfectly.  This is a jaw-dropping card...really


Oh my gosh, let me point out all of the fabulous elements on Lisa's card...
  • the vellum pennant
  • the silver embossed sentiment
  • the balanced red in the brads and flag (which is a perfect way to adhere vellum BTW)
  • the rope
  • the woodgrain boat
  • the chevron water
  • and her design
...all brilliant!


The sewing machine thread caught my eye. That simple element that made all the difference for me.  Her color palette is fresh and the patterns are fun...the offset sewing machine is a fantastic touch as well.  This is a great card!


Savannah designed this gorgeous necklace from our dies.  I not only love the papers she chose, but how she displayed this terrific gift!  Totally swwwon-worthy!
There is a “professional snuggling,” company on the east coast that will 
come, “platonically snuggle,” with you in your home for up to 10 hours 
at a time. The cost of 10 hours is $400.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. YEP!! TOTALLY LOVING these Creations shared for today!! AMAZING Work Ladies!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! All of these creations are fantastic! And thank you so much for all of your kind words about my card. You have totally made my heart happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS PS Patrol day! LOOOOOOOVE each of these creations-- and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for featuring my fabric feather necklaces! <3 You've made my day!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, rockin' my socks off crafty inspiration!! The cards are all so fabulous and that necklace is off the chain!!! :) The fun fact---a lil bit creepy, just sayin lol. other than than, I'm in love with everything in this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.