Tuesday, June 10, 2014

6.10

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!





I love the vintage feel of Laurie's card.  The color blocked patterns looks like beautiful wallpaper. That pretty flower accents adds a beautiful touch :) (her stitching is perfection)


LOL - this card is a total crack up!!!

I know Emily adores my silly characters...and boy does she ever bring them to life! This looks like a super fun food fight!  They look like they are having a blast...and this card just makes me smile - HUGE!  (ps...I LOVE this color combo)

Baby dolphins are able to drink their mother’s milk because their

xoxo Kim

9 comments:

  1. Super fun cards today! Love Laurie's card--- perfect color combo and design! FAB x100000000:) Em's card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fun cards with this set. Laurie can make any set looks pretty and Emily is always thinking up some awesome and hilarious scenes to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie's card is so pretty, and Emily's card is hilarious! I love them BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!! LOVING these CUTE cards for today!! Such AMAZING designs!! =) They BOTH just make me SO HAPPY!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really great cards. The images were used in a very delightful way. Oh, oh more stuff to put on my wish list. Thanks for showing the inspiring cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards. Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE card Laurie, SUPER FUN card Emily!!!
    .. AND dolphins are AMAZING creatures :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.