Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6.11

Happy Half-way day!



Watercoloring has taken card-making by storm and I LOVE to see that!  I love that Teri designed the card with black and white and splashed in color all around.  The black seen in the letter openings looks fabulous!




Happy chili lights - hehe, I love 'em!!
I am not quite sure how Erin created that super cool glow, but I LOVE it!!
It's so clever to hang them from a simple machine stitch :)






Diane (our guest designer this month) created these awesome teacher's cards!!

I think it's so clever that she used the die as a window for the pencil.  The star and baker's twine adds a fantastic burst of color.  That sweet little apple accent is absolutely darling!


awwww, a tic tac toe game....not sure if that was her intention, but I see X's and O's and a grid.  LOVE this super smart card!

Britney Spears’ music is used by the British Navy to scare off Somali pirates.

have a fantastic day cute friends!
xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. Hee hee, yep, that was my intention, a tic-tac-toe game! And the die cut pencil stencil was inspired by your Retro Arrow Die! I love the watercolor congratulations card, and Erin's cute little chile pepper card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new products are amazing, and the card for today fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards esp. the glowing chilis and Diane's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHH! I just love Teri's watercoloring creation! LOVE LOVE LOVE her work! And Erin---- knocked me off my chair today! Chili lights for a party!?!?! LOOOOOOOOOOVE! Super clever! Diane has shared some super fabulous creations today! LOVE her first card--- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and awesome card!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a WORLD OF WOW here today!!!
    LOVE EACH & EVERY card - the designs are TOTALLY AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just have to say how clever the tic-tac-toe card is for a congrats card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.