Saturday, June 14, 2014

6.14

Southwestern Charm


Southwest Icons dies


Desert Icons dies


Wendy Sue has awesome photos to compliment or Southwestern theme stamps and dies - yay!  Her hand stamped title is fabulous...and casing it inside a big word bubble is great!  The patterned cacti - love 'em!!
(Quotables dies, Graffiti)


Kimmers created this bright and cheerful southwest page by starting with torn paper for her sky and sand (cool).  She lives in sunny Arizona, like me :)  Arizona really is beautiful in the spring!  Her pictures are gorgeous and her stamped elements are super cute!!

Actor Paul Marcarelli – the Verizon Wireless “Can you hear me now?” guy – told “The Atlantic” magazine that the catchphrase plagues him so much that someone even said it to him at his grandmother’s funeral as her casket was being lowered into the cemetery plot.

smoochies
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hi you all,
    I need some help from you please,because since today you only showed the new cute stamp sets.
    That´s easy to create a card with.
    My problem,I won some time ago a Paper Smooches stamp set with geometricle figurs and I have
    no idea,how to create a beautiful card with them.When I won,I still hoped to became a cute stamp set,
    but it wasn´t a cute,it was a geometricle stamp set.
    Now I´m here at home and thought about how,what................. but I´ve no idea,which I really would like.
    Can you please show me and all other stampers some examples on your blog,with the geometricles?
    You really would make me happy showing some example,with it.
    Thanks for your help and have a nice and happy crafting weekend,

    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun layouts!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always great to see PS stamps on layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.