Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6.17

Here's your friendly reminder that our guest designer search for July is going on until tomorrow at midnight.  You have 1 day and 17 hours from now to get your entry in.  I hope you do :)  HERE are the details.





ohhhh how I LOVE the watermarked background.  Funny how it's meant to be subtle, but it's the first thing I noticed.  The bold teal tag is fabulous and the salt and pepper shakers are darling.


holy cow - WOW!!
Could this card be any cuter?  I think not!
I looove the curved sentiment, the colors, the sticker accents and design
This is one seriously fantastic card!
Emily used these PS products - 
  • Kitschy Kitchen, Kitchen Icons
  • Party Posse, Posse Icons
  • Woofers & Tweeters, Woofers Dies
  • Nine Lives (fish bone)
  • Santa Paws (stitching)
  • Borders 2
It is illegal in Switzerland to own only one guinea pig because they
 are prone to loneliness.

xxoo Kim

2 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER cute cards by Laurie and Emily! This PS DT are amazing! LOOOOOOOOOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I adore the Kitschy Kitchen set :) Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.