Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6.18

Happy Wednesday cute friends!!



Sooo, the critter on this set can be a gecko, lizard or iguana.  And I've even seen him used as a frog LOL!  Erin used him as a chameleon...I adore her!! I love the bold simplicity of her card.  I am sure this design would look amazing in any color combo - LOVE!


Teri's card gets me in the party mood!!  It's perfect for any celebration including a retirement, birthday, anniversary etc.  I love the happy colors.  The silly cactus makes me smile :P


Diane (our guest this month) created these fun school theme cards.
Popping the professor out from the pocket is genius!  I love the grad cap and star cluster.  This is a really cool card!!


ahhh, sweet simplicity.  I loooove the row of pencils...she designed them perfectly!  The machine stitch is a great touch and I love the sentiment in the corner :)

In 2008 a beach was stolen in Jamaica. The 500 truckloads of 
sand remain missing to this very day.

super HUGE hugs to you!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, FUN cards!!! Love them!
    And who steals a beach?!!...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun cards...love the end of year theme with parties, grads and thanking teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so great! Diane is certainly rockin her guest spot! Wow! I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SUPER cute cards today! LOOOOOOOVE the chameleon by Erin--- love love love Teri's fun card (esp that cactus)---- LOVE Diane's school themed card with the professor popping out of the pocket! ACK! LOOOOOVE! Totally inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the congrats card for how it's changed for a grad! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.