Friday, June 20, 2014

6.20

I just wanted to let you know about our expected stock replenishment dates...
June 20th - Cardbooking Dies, Band Aid Dies and Christmas Words Dies are expected to arrive.
June 26th - Balloons dies are expected to arrive


We're cookin' up some goodies over here...yummmm

Ashley's sweet card reminds me of a place setting with a place mat and stacked, decorative plates.  I think her silverware is glittery, but it's a bit hard to tell.  What I know for sure...this card is dang cute!
(Recipe for Success, Scalloped Circle dies, Flatware dies, Chains dies)


Round cards are rare to see and it;s a shame because they are so pleasing to the eye!  I dig Jocelyn's colors, the vellum heart and peeking doily.  I also really love the epoxy dot on the jar's lid and the dainty stitch - LOVE!!
(Kitschy Kitchen, Kitchen Icons dies)


Check out these SUPER fun recipe cards that Jocelyn created!!  Her coloring is fabulous and so is the concept - I LOVE it!!

The company that owned the World Trade Center had scheduled a meeting
 for 9/11/2001 on the 88th floor of tower 1 to discuss what to do in the event 
of a terrorist attack, but rescheduled the night before because 
someone couldn't attend.

loves,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and fun projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just love these creations by Jocelyn and Ashley! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

    And for the Fun Fact--- I think that the Lord had a plan to move that meeting. Unfortunately, the terrorist still attacked.... but I believe that God works all things for GOOD <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.