Saturday, June 21, 2014

6.21

Let's get this weekend started!!

Pamela designed this AH-mazing card using the cuts from the Retro Arrow die.  It's so fun and cheerful!!  The bold black sentiment is perfect :)
(Retro Arrow die, Thanks Word die)


"super-cute" is what came to mind the second I laid my eyes on this beauty.  I love the apples in the background and the mix of vellum and wood is fabulous!  I have to say it again...this is SUPER cute!!
(Kitschy Kitchen, Kitchen Icons dies, Denim & Daisies (sentiment))


Betsy created this totally cool acid-wash-looking jean pocket - swoooon!
I loooooooooooooove the mix of color, the buttons and bling.  The simple string makes a bold statement and it's designed beautifully :)
(Pocket Icons dies, Denim & Daisies (sentiment))


teehee, yup, this makes me smile - BIG!  Those spicy pepper cuties are beyond adorable.  The smiley face makes all the difference.  This might be a fun card to send to a sick friend to cheer them up (if they have a fever)  It would make a nice Valentine's Day card as well.
(Pinked Circle dies, He Said, She Said, Desert icons dies, Mini Monograms, Kissables 2, Southwestern Charm (smile face))

Scientists had to purge Urban Dictionary’s data from IBM’s Watson’s 
memory because it learned to swear.

hugs and smooches - Kim

3 comments:

  1. OH MY! Pamela and Betsy are AMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love love these cards--- love both the kitchen themed cards! WOWOWOWOZA:) Happy weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo LOTS of fabulous inspiration for me and all my new Paper Smooches awesomeness!!! It's gonna be a happy weekend indeed!!! Hugs all around!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.