Monday, June 23, 2014

6.23

Happy Monday!

stock update:
The only item that is currently out of stock is Balloons dies.  We expect a shipment this week.  (most likely on June 26th)

You have a week to place an order in June to qualify to receive Blissful Banners stamp set for FREE...with qualifying purchases over $60.



awwww, I love this super sweet card!  Michele brought the images from our Alfresco stamp set to life with her fabulous coloring skills!  The "gingham-looking" tablecloth was stamped with the checkerboard stamp set Borderlicious (clever!)
This is adorable in every way :)


This card is fabulous!!  You could use this wonderful design to create a birthday card for anyone at any age...just change out the colors and patterned papers.  You could create a bunch of these beauties and leave the pinked circle empty and add in the numbers as soon as you need a birthday card...I should do that.  I am always wishing I had a birthday card handy (and cringing when I have to make one, maybe that's not a good thing to admit)

Zombies can’t exist. They have too many natural predators (i.e. birds, maggots, insects). Any form of weather is bad weather for them without a regulatory system to maintain temperature (hot days their flesh goes rancid and falls off 
until they are bone, cold days they literally freeze). At most a zombie 
outbreak would last a few days.

Loves,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee, that ant card cracks me up, SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Michele has knocked my socks off--- WOWZA! LOVE that ant! FUN card:) Kalyn has nailed this birthday card- SUPER fun!

    FAB post! TOTALLY inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to comment on your Fun Fact today. I watch Walking Dead with my 2 older teens & have sent this on to them. (Of course, neither is home with me tonight!) I never seriously thought about the possibility of zombies, but reading your obvious reasoning makes me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing ways to use the free banner stamp set I received with my order. Love the ant one....oh, no another set to buy! Thanks for filling my order so quickly! I love this blog because of the creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.