Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6.4

Happy Half-way Day!!


awww, check out this super cute apron!  Teri balanced the colors perfectly and that bold diagonal stripe is the perfect backdrop!  (sentiment is from I Blank You)


(we expect this die to be back in stock around June 10)


Erin's card reminds me of a notebook cover.  I love how she layered so many flowers!!  The jewel-tone colors she chose are fabulous!!  (Borders 2 dies, Love word die)




Diane Jaquay is our guest in June...yay!
I LOVE the pocketful of crayons - what a perfect teacher's card!!  I love how she inked the sentiment with three colors and the chunky scallops are fantastic!!


This card reminds me of my childhood for some reason.  I seem to remember pants with super fun patterns and colors.  Her card is playful and just plain fun to look at!  I love the stitches, stamped dots and dimension!

The screenwriter for the movie “Cast Away” stranded himself on an island 
for research, and when a volleyball washed up on shore, it became the
 inspiration for “Wilson.”

loves,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Great cards using those sweet dies. Love that apron and the I remember jeans that had different pockets of colour just like the last card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.