Saturday, June 7, 2014

6.7

Hola cute friends!

I am excited to share some fantastic cards showcasing our May/June dies...

I think JJ describes her darling card beautifully...
"My card uses the Flatware dies with the matching spoon die from Kitchen Icons.  I looked through all my Paper Smooches stamps and found some perfectly-sized faces in to make my Daddy, Baby, and Mama spoons:)  I used faces from Spring FlingSwanky Snowdudes, and Wake Up, but you could also just draw them in.  The sentiment is from A Little Lovin':)"
(note that she used the Flatware dies for the parents and the small spoon is from the Kitchen Icons dies set)



Ack!  A gold camera.....I want one!!!
This is one super cool, super cute baby congrats card!!
I adore her color combo and fabulous coloring.
(swoooooning over here)


Laura created this simple and fabulous desert scene with bold color on white - I love that! I love how she inked her cactus (and gave it an hombre effect) The coloring of her gecko is so rich and divine!  (I love that he is popped up!)


ahhhh, a trio of aprons, love 'em!  Imaging all of the cool possibilities as you look through your patterned paper stash!!  These would make nice gift tags or thank you notes for a baked gift.
(Apron dies)

In 2011, Jell-O monitored the amount of smiley faces and frown faces used on Twitter. Whenever the national average of smiley faces was less than 51%, Jell-O released coupons to those who recently tweeted frown faces.

hugs and smooches,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, AWESOME cards!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babycard with the spoons... sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHH! JJ is sooooooo clever! LOVE the flatware family! LOVE her gold camera too! And Laura is FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE her CAS yet detailed Southwestern card! LOVE her apron cards too! FUN post!!!!!!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like JJ's card a lot! So cute and darling! Laura's apron trio is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all just adorable as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the pix coming out of the Polaroid! I just placed an order and can't wait for my dies to match my previous healthy vibes and thanks teacher stamps but now I need dies for my first aid stamps! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.