Monday, June 9, 2014

6.9

helloooo everyone!!

This week I will be searching the web for some extra-fantastic PC cards.  If you post your projects at our Flickr Gallery...will you please include your blog address? There are many times when I would love to share a card but can't find a way to get in touch with the designer to ask for permission.





This card makes me feel like partying!!  I can imagine wonderful music from those fun kokopellis :)  I love the angle and mix of playful patterns!




This is one VERY cool card!!  I love the clean sentiment and the multi-colored string.  The bold black stripes in the background really sets the colors off - ohhhhh how I LOVE that look!!

Baby dolphins are able to drink their mother’s milk because 
their tongues roll into a straw.

loves.
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Fun and COOL cards!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looooooooooooooove Michele's card-- what a colorful card and great use of those stamps/dies! LOOOOOVE! And Ashley's card is fun too! I really need to use that die ASAP!

    Can't wait to see what projects you find this week for the PS Patrol post! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the Cards for today!! SO BRIGHT & HAPPY!! Such FUN Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wow WOW
    BRIGHT & FUN card Michele, FABULOUS card Ashley, LOVE the arrows, colours & vellum!!!
    PS - dolphins are ultra amazing creatures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun and bright card...makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.