Monday, June 30, 2014

A WINNER-Day!

Soooo, TONIGHT is release night!!  Our new stamps and dies will be available at midnight (est)...OR 9:00pm Pacific time..etc.  I will share the entire release in a separate blog post today.

I have blog hop winners to announce...are you ready???

from the PS blog:
1. jengdJune 29, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I tweeted this hop: https://twitter.com/jengd1/status/483278732195409921

from Pamela's blog:
2. Elektra Says:


Love the way u stitched the leaves!

from Michele's blog:
3. Sandy 
Wow – you did such a beautiful job coloring the flowers.
from Betsy's blog:
4. This is so gorgeous.

CONGRATS to the winners!!
Thank you all for your kind words, we appreciate your comments SO MUCH!
winners...please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize :)

Backdrop Builders


Kalyn's card is so soft and lovely.  I feel peace just by looking at it :)
I love the idea of this being a snapshot of a  scene - sooo clever!
...ohhh, and the patterns - I heart them!


Michele created this super sweet scene with a house and car from our Bitty Bungalows stamp set.  I love the bold colors and the happy puff of exhaust smoke.  The stitched line is a fantastic touch!!

Minneapolis named a series of streets after presidents – in the order of their election – to help immigrants prepare for the citizenship exam.

Thank you so much for all of your love and support - boy do we appreciate you!
Love ya!  Kim

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners...very excited about this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this die set! Too cute! Congrats to the winners, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that fun fact. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOVE these new dies! ACK! I can't wait to create a scene with the background images! Michele and Kalyn--- AMMMMMMMMMMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    What a fun fact--- didn't know that! I think those street names would probably help me learn the presidents! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to the SUPER LUCKY winners!!!
    DELIGHTFUL pair of cards ... I really need to make more to send to family & friends, you have reminded me how much I miss them all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.