Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our JULY Guest Designer is...

Miriam Pranter!!

BIG congrats girl!!  If you check out her blog, you will see more of her playful style. I look forward to seeing what she creates in July!

This is the card that "Impressed" me LOL
I's clean, it's simple, it's pretty and cute :)
(Squeaky Clean)


Our next guest designer search begins on July 3rd.  I hope you give us a shot to consider you and your amazing self :)
As President, Jimmy Carter was attacked by a swimming rabbit.

xoxo Kim

8 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impressive card hehe! I love it! Congrats Miriam! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and bring us PS fans lots more great inspiration! I'll be sure to check our her blog too! Hugs and have a wonderful Thursday everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats, Miriam!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Miriam!! What an AWESOME Couple of Weeks you've had!! =) Looking forward to seeing more of your Creative Creations!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Miriam, can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congratulations, Miriam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.