Monday, June 30, 2014

PS JULY/AUG stamps and dies...

Please welcome our July/Aug 2014 release

All stamps and dies that are shown here will be 
available to purchase at midnight tonight
July 1 (eastern time)
(9:00 pm (pacific time) on June 30)

Blossoming Buds


Feline Friends


Charmed Cat


Cat Icons dies


Kudos


Kudos Words dies


Backdrop Builders dies


Halloween Icon dies


Large Leaves dies


Seasonal Trees dies


Stitched dies


Dots & Dashes dies



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July TAM stamp set

TAM = Thanks A Million

This clear 4 x 6 stamp set is FREE with every
$60. retail order placed between July 1-31 2014.
(based on subtotal)

This stamp set will automatically be added to qualifying orders. 

This stamp set is also available to purchase.

Ghoulfriends


sooo, what do you think???

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful new stamps & dies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE...the "what's mew!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love the bossoming bloods and the ....Well I was going to list them but I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness so many beautiful stamps and dies <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun new stamps and dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are all fabulous!! I can't wait until they are available! Amazing release!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE MUST-HAVE stamps & dies!!!
    I think we need to call today TEMPTING MONDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic release! Those word dies are awesome! tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new stamp sets and dies! Can't wait to see more design team examples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that they are all absolutely wonderful! I want them all of course!! Since today is my bday, I think I'll definitely be treating myself to a mini shopping spree :D Great timing Kim hehe! Congrats on this super fabulous new release, I'm loving all my Paper Smooches awesomeness and can't wait to add to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.