Thursday, June 12, 2014

PS Patrol - JUNE

It's PS Patrol day - yay!  I LOVE this day of the month!  I found these amazing cards at our Flickr gallery.  Thank you for sharing your PS creations on the web for us all to enjoy, I LOVE looking at them! Be prepared to be inspired...

This such a fabulous card.  Not only because it's designed beautifully, but it would surely be a wonderful card to receive.  I love that she popped up the sentiment panels and colored each block with paint  <3


This darling little scene is seriously flawless.  It's totally adorable in every way!  I love the shading and shadow...her colors are perfect and the sweet scalloped edge at the bottom is a great touch!


This card is wonderful for Father's Day!!  She stamped the pattern on the bottom and placed the notes perfectly!  That bold white sentiment rocks!!  Crazy-love!


I can imagine stamping a bunch of these cards and having them on hand to send out.  It's fun, flirty and just soooo pretty!!


I am not sure what that sentiment means but this is one super adorable card!  I looove the popped up body and wings.  The movement on this card is wonderful.  I wish I could see it in person :)


Rin Tin Tin, a German shepherd that starred in many silent films, almost won the first Oscar for best actor but the Academy, “believed that this new idea of handing out these Oscars could possibly be damaged by the first Best Actor being a dog.”

xoxo Kim

9 comments:

  1. These are ALL great cards, but OMG, that bee card is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finds! Lots of PS cuteness and inspiration!!! Yay!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally inspired!!!!! Love all of these creations!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so perfectly done. Gluckwunsch, BTW, means congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my card here, Kim! Love the other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I am honored you are showing my card here! Love all the cards you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS cards!!!
    It must be wonderful to see what your stamps & dies inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful amazing cards this are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.