Tuesday, July 1, 2014

7.1

I am so excited that you are now able to see our NEW stamps and dies!  My most favorite part of my job is designing stamps and dies...and the fact that you love them makes me so incredibly happy.



and HEY - have you seen the latest issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine? You can see the entire summer issue HERE!  ...and yes, it IS amazing!!



Laurie's card knocked my socks OFF!  It's beyond beautiful.  I see the background pattern could have easily been an argyle pattern if she used the line die along with the stitched line.  I might have to give that a try, hmmm.  I love the artsy paper, the delicate color combo and the darling touches - swwooooon!!




Emily designed a fabulous journal cover and a video to go along with it - super yay!!  Keep an eye out on the Virtual Smooches blog to see how she made it.  This is absolutely lovely...I LOVE that flower accent!!!

The practice of daily shampooing wasn’t a norm in the US 
until the 1970s and 1980s.

xoxo Kim

3 comments:

  1. Yep, me TOO!! LOVING them ALL!! =) Makes me HAPPY!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Laurie's card is DELIGHTFUL and Emily's journal cover so BRIGHT, BOLD & ELEGANT!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamps & dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a video tutorial on Laurie's card and how to use your new dies to make that background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.