Saturday, July 12, 2014

7.12

Happy Saturday!

I have a couple of super-fantastic pages to share with you today...

I love these photos with the white background...it really makes them stand out!
Kim's title and accents are all fabulous!  This page is designed beautifully.  (LOVE the stitched spider paths)
(Halloween Icons dies, Stitched dies, Ghoulfriends)


Wendy's page is full of happiness!  I love the cheerful colors...and her patterned paper is perfect!  I adore the sweet scene she stamped in the top corner!!  There is a ton of dimension and fun elements on her page - LOVE!!

Polish painter, RafaƂ Bujnowski, painted a photo-realistic self-portrait in black and 
white, had it photographed and enclosed the picture as his official photo in the U.S.A. 
visa application form. Eventually, the artist received a passport with a replica of 

Loves,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Love your fun facts! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER FUN pages! I really really neeeeeeeeeeeeed to make my layout using PS stamps/dies! I think I say that every month when you feature layouts! LOL! Maybe this time I will really get it done:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures on these terrific layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.