Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7.15

I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.  I am :)  I love having my kids home more.  They will be a sophomore and senior this year - boy does time fly!! They only have about 3 weeks left of summer vacation...



I am in awe of Laurie's card!  I love the cluster of leaves, the embossed background and the wrapped twine.  The non-traditional fall colors are FANtastic!! (the stars are a sweet surprise too)


Bold AND beautiful - LOVE this!!  I am amazed by the inlaid-dies (VERY cool technique).  The color, design and simplicity are perfection!!

Some German cities have public “art libraries” where you pay up to five 
Euros to borrow paintings and sculptures from local artists to put into your 
own home for several months.

Thanks for stopping by :)
xxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards...love those leaves! Enjoy the last three weeks with your "babies"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I really need to get out this die set and make some cards! LOOOOOOOOVE both Laurie and Em's creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, what a gorgeous fall foliage card and loved all the textures and layers!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.