Friday, July 18, 2014

7.18

Hola friends!
whoa...where did this week go?  It's hard to believe it's Friday!  This summer seems to be flying by too...which is a good thing here in Arizona LOL :)



This card makes me smile - BIG time!
I love the mix of happy colors and splash of cute patterns.  I also love that Jocelyn curved the top words around the sun.  That silly sun is adorable!!


Now this is a super cool card!!  I am loving the cityscape in the background and the pops of color.  Grey is the perfect neutral!  Ashley added so many fun elements...I just love taking this in...it's fabulous!!

Over 20,000 people have purchased Alien Abduction Insurance.

Have a wonderful day :)
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous die! Love the cards and how special it will make the ones who receive them!! Love that thought the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHH! I love love love this new die set--- and I LOVE Jocelyn's and Ashley's cards! WOW! Both DT members know how to add just the right amount of color, pattern, and elements to their creations! INSPIRED:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.