Saturday, July 19, 2014

7.19

Happy weekend!!

Betsy created this super cool city scene with our new dies...it makes me think of Spain for some reason :)  I love the monochromatic buildings, the layers and the bold sentiment at the bottom!
(Backdrop Builders, Metropolis)


I love the colors on her next card.  The baby blue and pink is unexpected and brilliant!  I love the popped up leaves...
(Blossoming Buds, Large Leaves dies)


haha, this is so dang cute!  I love the custom cut fishy background.  That cat looks like he is up to something LOL.  Great sentiment placement :)
(Cat Icons dies, Simply Said, Feline Friends)


You might need to look closely at this card.  Pamela die cut the word "wonderful" among the stamped flowers and leaves.  I am sure it's even more stunning in person.  I love the white space and splashes of clear dots.
(Kudos dies, Blossoming Buds)

There’s a man in New York City who mines sidewalk cracks for gold. 
He can make over $600 a week…

xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. very beautiful cards, thanks for the inspiration, ladies! great ideas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY OH MY! This post is FULL of awesomeness! LOOOOOOOOVE! Betsy had nailed that first card-- it DOES look like Spain! And I love her second card as well--- gorgeous colors! And OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm loving Pamela's cat card! ACK! It's soooooooo awesome! I also love how she stamped and then die cut the sentiment on the second card. WOWOWOWZA! LOOOOOVE:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun details on each...love that skyline die on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Savannah said! lol She says it so much better than I could. Such amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.