Wednesday, July 2, 2014

7.2

Happy Half-way day!!

I hope you are having a fabulous summer so far.  Mine has been great!  I love having my kids home more.  They only have about one month left before they go back to school - boy does time fly!!  I will have a sophomore and senior this year :)



ohhhhh, I think this is a super-fabulous card!   I love the bold color on top of the deep wood grain background.  Teri tied in the colors beautifully and I adore those cute green pearls!!  She used the Hexalongs dies for her sentiment.


Awwww, pure cuteness is going on here :)
How adorable that the giraffe is eating the leaves of the tree.
This is darling in every way - I LOVE this card!!


wooohoooo, it's Miriam's first week as our guest designer!!  I know we are in for a treat this month (especially since there is an extra Wednesday (yay)

She die cut the pattern in the background with our new Stitched dies...isn't it FABuloous?  She stamped and fussy-cut the cat silhouette.  This is such a clever card and I love it to pieces!

 

Miriam also used the Stitched dies to create this amazing background.  I am not quite sure how she did it, but I know that it's amazing!  The sentiment is from our new Blossoming Buds stamp set.

Doctors are now prescribing books to treat depression.

Love ya!!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Aww...these are all so sweet! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this die is so beautiful! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHH! I love these cards! LOVE Teri's design with that woodgrain background! And Erin's card--- ACK! LOVE LOVE LOVE the giraffe eating the leaves! Miriam has wowed us this week with her creations too! FAB all around:) PS stamps/images ROCK! So does the team <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!!! Love the giraffe and the wood grain background- the green really pops off the background- and love the sticking backgrounds!!!! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Such creativity. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.