Monday, July 21, 2014

7.21

Hey pretty ladies...

Don't forget that this stamp set is included for FREE with qualifying TAM orders. See our store home page for details.

...and YES, we will release coordinating dies for this stamp set :)



I LOVE that Michele created a ghost with our monster image.  I am not sure I would have thought to try that - it looks awesome!!  They look so happy :)  I love the tall size and the block of color at the bottom...this is a seriously faBOOlous card!


Kalyn's card has a country-feeling and I LOVE that!  I love the fussy-cut stamped images and the buttons along the top of her sentiment are a wonderful accent choice!  The design - perfect.

A Roman merchant who sold fake jewels was sentenced to face a lion in the arena. When the gate finally opened, a chicken walked out. Emperor Gallienus proclaimed “He practiced deceit and then had it practiced on him.”

Have a FABulous week friends!
xoxo Kim

6 comments:

  1. Super fun cards! Definitely getting me excited for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! These are too cute! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! These Halloween cards are sooooooooooooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE Michele's card-- fun colors and design! And Kalyn's card is just PERFECT! LOOOOOOOVE the papers and that super cute pumpkin!

    What a fun little fact---- that would probably freak me out if I thought a lion was behind the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Halloween! That monster stamp is so adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.