Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7.22

Hello everyone!
The date today contains two of my favorite numbers.  The third one is 11.  My Mom loved the number 7, so that number is for her.  I have loved 22 as an adult and see it everywhere...it does seem to bring me luck at times.  And I suppose I just like 11.  Do you have a favorite number?



Holy cow - this is one VERY COOL card!!!  I LOVE the bright colors...the fun design and neat concept.  This is a brilliant card Emily :)


...and check out this beauty!  I looove the stitches, glitter and wood accents.  The soft pink background is so sweet and that word bubble is awesome!!  LOVE


puzzling suicide note of a man who jumped from the Golden Gate Bridge read “Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache”.

Loves,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! I love the fun, bright colors of the first card -such a groovy card! And the second card is such a pretty, feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim love the cards shown today and my favorite numbers are 7/11 cause that's the birthday date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total fun and sweet cards!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these cards...great work ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY OH MY!!!!!!! I just loooooooooove Emily's card--- so fresh and funky! LOVE! And Laurie's card is just so precious! LOVE the wood piece and that kitty! FAB x1000000000!

    My fav number: 13 (my grandma had 13 kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love the cards, especially the first one. It's so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little kitty cats! Emily's cool cat card is so perfect! And Laurie's fun cat with the wooden piece, then sewn and glittered up, is fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i am interested to know about concept papers.It is important for us.So, we should learn about it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.