Friday, July 25, 2014

7.25

Happy Friday!  I hope you have enjoyed your week so far :)



Ashley's card is soooo lovely.  I adore the vellum scalloped tag and the peeking blooms in the background.  The mix of color and patterns makes me smile :)


swooon, this card is beautiful in every way.  I love the round base, the ink spots and simplicity.  Jocelyn fussy-cut perfectly...this looks AWEsome! (and winkwink...we will have coordinating dies for this stamp set)

The U.S. Coast Guard occasionally received telegrams from concerned citizens, who apparently did not realize Gilligan’s Island was a scripted show, pleading for them to rescue the people on the deserted island.

xoxo Kim

8 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH! How I wish I could craft like Jocelyn and Ashley! I love Ashley's graphic and fun design! And I LOOOOOOOOVE the soft watercoloring (with the light splatters) and the coral cardstock.... I need to take lessons from the PS DT! LOVE LVOE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty floral set...great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this set - and such gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bouquet stamp set! These samples are so sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.