Saturday, July 26, 2014

7.26

It's Scrapbook Saturday - yay!!

Once again, Summer chose colors that look amazing together!  This is a perfectly balanced page and her accents are eye-catching!  L*O*V*E
(Hearts dies, Feathers dies, Kudos, Bold Buzzwords, I Blank You, Pinked Circles dies)


Mou's page is gorgeous.  I LOVE the stamped flowers.  I think it's cool that she used the negative cut for her title.  The water brushed strokes are divine.  What a beautiful page :)

Jesse James once gave a widow who housed him enough money to pay 
off a debt collector and then robbed the debt collector as the man left 
the widows home.

loves,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. These layouts are beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Summer and Mou------------- WOW! Looooooooove these pages! LOVE the way they use these stamps and dies--- clever clever clever!

    UPDATE: I'm getting closer to making a page for a project!! LOL! I'm still working on the design <3 LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages! You guys are so inspiring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.