Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7.29

Hola friends...let's get to the inspiration for today, shall we?



Oh my, I love the non-Halloween colors!!  The stripes are a fabulous background for this spooky card :)  I think it's cool that Lauries inlaid the sentiment die cuts.




Emily's card makes me go "ahhhhh"...it's so fresh and fun and makes me feel the beautiful outdoors.  The Polaroid die is the perfect way to showcase these scenes. I adore this cute card!!!


Due to their similar protein composition, blood can be used as an egg 
substitute in baking and making ice cream.

smooches,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Love both cards! The die cuts add so much dimension and detail while still keeping it CAS, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHH! Laurie's Halloween card is AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! LOOOOOOVE the colors and stripes and use of those dies! FAB x10000000000! Emily's card is super cute-- like they are REAL pictures from a trip! FUN!

    Fun Fact--- GROSS! I don't think I would ever use blood as a substitute for cooking or making ice cream. Good to know, I guess:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such SWEET cards!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great die cut cards...just love the cuteness of the last and the inlay on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your SWEET cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! But the fun fact gave me a whole new look on baking, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.