Friday, July 4, 2014

7.4

Happy 4th of July!!

I tried to find an old card of mine with a fourth of July theme, but I fell short.  BUT, I did find a card with the American flag on it...a tiny one LOL
(Circle of Honor)




I find this card to be incredibly beautiful!
I adore the sweet patterns, the softly textured background, the shadow under the pumpkin and the gentle stitches.
(yup, totally swoon-worthy)


It's a bit hard to tell, but I think those are glittery bats - wooohooo, love them!
I love that Ashley cut the BOO words from the patterned paper and again with yellow paper and staggered the letters to create extra dimension.  The enamel dots are a fabulous touch.  I LOVE the non-traditional colors!

Three of the first five U.S. presidents died on July 4. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died in 1826, the 50th anniversary of the country’s birth. Adams’ last words were “Thomas Jefferson still survives.” James Monroe, the fifth president, died five years later in 1831.

xoxo Kim

4 comments:

  1. All of these cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just loooooooooooooooove these cards--- LOVE Jocelyn's use of papers and those dies! And Ashley nailed the colors of Halloween! FUN! LOVE your Patriotic card too:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.