Saturday, July 5, 2014

7.5

Hola chicas!!

Laura colored this stamp soooo beautifully - WOW!!
She may have hand cut the curved line, or she may have used the Quotables die for that.  I am honestly not sure, but i think I will have to try it to find out :)
I love the simple striped base, it balances out the rich colors nicely.
(Blossoming Buds, Stitched dies)


I adore these airbrushed-looking paw prints.  This card has fabulous dimension and the CAS design is brilliant!  I am sure this card would help to a mend a hurting heart with ease.  (perfect for many animals as well...cat, dog, rat, hamster, gerbil, etc.. (Cat Icons dies, Charmed Cat stamp)


My goodness, this is freaking ah-mazing!  I LOVE the inlaid die cut tree.  The soft clouds makes this card soothing to the eye and the pretty fall colors are perfect. This card can be used all year around, not just in the fall.
(Seasonal Tree dies, Hang Ups stamp, Borders 1 die)


awww, isn't this such a sweet scene?  I like the white space and the smaller square....it draws my eye down to the most important part.  I love that JJ fussy cut around the sentiment - it looks great!  There are so many layers and dimension - very cool!!  (Bitty Bungalows, Backdrop Builders)

There’s a town in the US that is “surrounded” by Canada. Since it only has a primary, school, high school students need to travel 40 minutes and cross international borders four times a day.

Have a wonderful weekend friends
Loves,
kim

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! I just love JJ and Laura's creations--- LOVE LOVE LOVE these new stamps and dies! Can't wait to get crafty this weekend <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.