Monday, July 7, 2014

7.7

Hellllo Monday!!
It doesn't seem to feel like a Monday for some reason.  Is it a typical Monday for you?  I had a nice holiday weekend, and I hope you did as well.

Today or tomorrow, I will be searching the Splitcoast gallery and our Flickr gallery to find some projects to showcase this Thursday...just sayin'.



Ahhhh, sweet simplicity!  I love the cat silhouette that is grounded by the black card base.  The colorful patterned paper is a perfect choice and the blingy-border rocks!!  simply FABulous!!


Kalyn's card has a vintage feel to it.  I LOVE the playful patterns and colors.  The denim adds great texture and the super cute buttons adds the perfect element of sweetness!

NASA engineers once asked Sally Ride if 100 tampons was enough 
for a 7 day mission.

Love ya!!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. hahah, your fun fact!!! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Perrrrfect! I am loving these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHH! Those kitties are sooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE Michele's clean and simple card! SO FUN! And Kalyn's colors are PERFECT! Or should I say PURRRRRFECT:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fantastic set! and the card are puuurfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Your fun facts are always awesome but this one trumps them all ;) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.