Thursday, July 17, 2014

Our AUGUST Guest Designer is...

Nancy Thomas

...and this was the card that make me swooooon (actually she had many that I fell in love with)  I love the line up of beautifully colored veggies.   The silly snail had me smiling and the enamel peas look amazing!  The white backdrop is perfect and the kraft colored card base is exactly what I would choose.
BIG congrats Nancy!
(Green Thumb)


I am not kidding.....that was THE hardest month to judge...you are all sooo amazing!!  It was so difficult to narrow my favorites down and to choose just one was crazy hard!  Please try out again next month, ok?

Males in the United States are still legally required to register for the draft within 30 days of their 18th birthday and can be fined up to $250000 for non-compliance.

Loves,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Nancy!! =) LOVING your YUMMY Card of Veggies!! =) Looking forward to seeing more AMAMZING Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I am doing the happy dance here!!!! Thank you so much - just let me know what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fun card...love those peas too!! Congrats Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE your veggie card Nancy! BIG congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...Congratulations to Nancy! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her crafty PS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Nancy, your card is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Nancy your cards are always awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card inspired me to buy that stamp and die set! :) Great work Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Nancy! Your card is adorable and LOVE your coloring! The vegies look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.