Thursday, July 10, 2014

PS Patrol - July

Yup, today is PS Patrol day!  We found some beauties for you to be inspired by.  I love them and I hope you do as well :)

Isn't this is a stunning card?  I love that she stamped the retro squares and then die cut the sentiment from that...popped it up with more layers of the "hello" die and embellished it lightly.  It's perfect in every way :)


ahhhh, I love this water brushed scene.  I love the bold/black sentiment strip - it really makes the background POP!!


My goodness, how freaking cute are these?  They look amazing as cupcake toppers!!  Kate colors beautifully, doesn't she?


Kelly rocked the Geobasics stamp set.  This looks like a color swatch.   I am in awe of her coloring skills...LOVE!!!


hehe, a polka dot lab coat?  I love the silliness of this darling card,  The colors and simplicity are awesome!  (beautiful coloring as well)
...and pssssst...we will be releasing coordinating dies for this stamp set in August :)

Ray Bradbury, author of Fahrenheit 451, stormed out of a lecture given to college students after being told his interpretation of his own book was wrong.

Thank you so much for stopping by
I sure do appreciate you!
xx Kim

12 comments:

  1. AWESOOOOOOOOOOME! YOWZA, these cards are all so fab! I'm so excited to see my friends Donna and Kelly on here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and projects. Love the bold colors used on that Geometric card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for showcasing my card along all the stunners by lovely crafters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks for sharing my card here! Love seeing the other wonderful PS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous cards...WOW! I love to see how creative everyone is with your stamp and die sets, Kim...they're always so much fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are awesome!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and cupcake toppers!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! These are gabulous finds--I soooo enjoy these cards! All super awesome :) great post! Eeek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collections of cards!! Deepti's die cutting, and Donna's watercoloring are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWSERS! These are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.