Monday, September 1, 2014

9.1

It's release day - wooohooo!!
I hope you love our new stamps and dies!

Here are the FOUR winners from our PS DT Blog Hop

1. Teri's blog
Oh dear-new Paper Smooches! Danger Will Robinson Danger! :) ah, love it. These ornaments are super cute all broken out and bright on your card. You’re not helping me convince myself that I don’t need to drop everything, flee, and order. Lol :)
2. Laura's blog
I posted on Facebook about this blog hop!
3. Jocelyn's blog
That's a meaningful image stamp.. Great coloring too! TFS
- See more at: http://redballooncards.blogspot.com/2014/08/paper-smooches-september-dt-blog-hop.html#comment-form

4. Emily's blog
Blogger Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...
Beautiful card!
August 28, 2014 at 10:06 AM

HUGE congrats winners!!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize of a $25. gift code to our online store :)  Thank you everyone for your sweet comments - we appreciate you so very much.



Michele's card has a cool shimmery-look to it!  I love those soft blue stars and silky blue stickers.  This makes a nice holiday card, but it can also be used for a baby boy card as well.  Yup, it's dreamy :)


Kalyn cut random stitched frames and used them as accents on her card.  I love that!  Her fun mix of color and patterns are delightful!

There’s a fish called the Goliath Grouper and it can eat a shark in one bite.

smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I had to look twice coz I couldn't believe that I saw my post there!! First time winner!
    Thanks Papersmooches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the exact same way when I saw my name! Love Paper Smooches and can't wait to shop!! =)

      Delete
  2. Yay for the winners!! Enjoy shopping ladies!!

    Michelle's card is so beautiful! I love the subtle shine and the elegance of her soft colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOOOOOOOORAY to the winners! Lucky!!! Happy shopping:)

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these two cards! Michele's card is def perfect for holidays and a baby boy! LOVE the versatility! And Kalyn's card is soooooo fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and cluster of die cut pieces!

    WOW--- what an interesting fact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to the SUPER LUCKY winners!!!
    FABULOUS cards - LOVE this die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the set, beautiful project

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.