Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9.10

Happy half-way day!!


Ohhh my, the water coloring on Teri's card is beautiful!  I love the pen line that frames in this pretty scene.  The popped up city is perfect and so is the sky (swoon)
(A Blessed Christmas)




I am sure you know by now that I love non-traditional everything, LOL.  So, of course I adore Erin's choice of colors on her Christmas card!  The sweet clear rhinestone stickers on the last green heart - love!!
 (A Holy Holiday)



Vanessa is back as our guest this week.  She created this darling gift ensemble.  The coordinating envelope is beautiful and her tag is super cute!!  (love the button!)

The word Maverick comes from Samuel Maverick, a 19th century Texan who
 refused to brand his cattle.

Loves,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Sweet...love that water colour on the skyline! BTW love the exotic look of the skyline...looks like something out of a vacation magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Teri's beautiful watercoloring on that cityscape! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the white space on her card too! And Erin's non-traditional card is FAB! LOVE the hearts! My fav---- Vanessa's tag/envelope! LOOOOOOOOVE the simplicity and the colors---- FUN tag!

    FAB post today! LOVE LOVE LOVE the PS DT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.