Saturday, September 13, 2014

9.13

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  I don't have any plans...just drawing :)



Pink, red and soft blue are my favorite holiday colors...so I am definitely partial to this beautiful card.  JJ kept the focus on the bold sentiment.  The ornaments are delicate and lovely - I love them to pieces!  (hanging the ornaments from the sentiment - genius)


Laura's ornaments are stunning!  I love the rich colors and the gold tops.  The sentiment is perfectly placed.  This is an easy card to duplicate - just choose your favorite patterned papers :)

In just two years – 2011 and 2012 – China produced more cement than the US 
did in the entire 20th century.

BIG hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna clean up my crafty desk - and then make a mess again!!! lol Love those cards, especially the one with the foil on top the ornaments. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHH! These Christmas ornaments are super fab! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors and papers on JJ's card! ACK--- amazing! It's getting me in the Christmas spirit;)

    And Laura's card is just so fab with all the metallic papers! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Can't wait to see what you are drawing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Christmas ornaments! They look fantastic on the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.