Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9.15




Oh my gosh, I want to eat this card!  I love those super happy balloons.  The sentiment is perfect for these darling dinos :)  I love the way Emily colored them.


Laurie has a fabulous way with cards that can be used for both genders.  The sequins make this a bit girly, but remove them and you have a great manly card!  I love the distressed papers, stitching and string - GREAT card!!

When the mathematician George Dantzig was studying in Berkeley, he solved 
two open problems in statistical theory which he had mistaken for homework 
after arriving late to a lecture.

smooches!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH! I just love these large balloon dies! I LOVE Emily's choice of papers and Laurie's card always amazing me! LOOOOOVE the colors and elegant design on her card! FAB post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely amazing! Love the very different looks achieved with the same set of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! LOOOVE the balloons!!! So cute! And the cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love that balloon card! The colors are amazing, and could be masculine or not. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.