Tuesday, September 2, 2014

9.2

I hope you had a lovely Labor Day yesterday.
It's September?!?  just wow.



Emily created this super sweet bookmark that could also be a tag - love this!!  She split the sentiment...which is very cool.  Her patterns are awesome and so is her project!




Laurie created felt ornaments with our Ornaments dies.  She decorated a polka dot bag to hold them.  My goodness....this makes a fantastic gift, don't you think???


When identical twins procreate with another set of identical twins, their 

loves,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH! What fun creations!!! LOVE the tag by Emily--- super fun design! LOVE LOVE LOVE Laurie's ornaments! WOW! I love her felt colors--- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bookmark/tag is so fun! And the felt ornament is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! What a great idea to create felt ornaments as gifts!! I am loving this fun fact because I'm a twin!! Not identical but love me some twin facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those little elf shoes and stockings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.