Saturday, September 20, 2014

9.20

Happy Saturday to you friends.  I hope you are paper crafting this weekend.  Wish I was  :)



Pamela created this fantastic textured background with the stitched star die.  Oh my how I love it!  It's hard to see past the beautiful focal image, but it really does add a wonderful touch.  Now to her coloring - SWOON!


Betsy's clean and super pretty card makes me smile.  That is a wonderful color combo.  I love the crisp white and the stitched boxes look amazing!

When McDonald’s cut the price of the Big Mac by 75% in 1997 when bought w/ fries and a drink, the sales actually dropped because consumers were “confused”.

super big hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE Pamela's use of those dies! WOW! I love love love the white space with the detail! LOVE LOVE LOVE Betsy's colors and design as well! I just love the entire PS DT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful cards...love the dry embossing of the stitched stars on the Holy Family background. Very pretty colour combo on the last!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.