Monday, September 22, 2014

9.22

Hey hey hey - it's Monday!
I hope your weekend was wonderful :)
This Thursday you will have your first peek of our October stamp set...stay tuned



ohhhh my, how I adore this card!  Kalyn created an amazing one layer card that would be fun to mass-produce (perfect for mailing)  I love the soft colors, the subtle swags in the background and the clean design :)


CUTENESS overload!
I LOVE 
...the balance of color
...the super sweet blue birds and scalloped border
...the fun bows
...the scene with the birds looking at each other
...her coloring, glitter and dimension
I love it all!!


A California hospital charges $223,000 for joint replacement surgery 

BIG hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Love both cards! The second card is just too cute :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,Wish I had that creative twist when making cards. These are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS! LOVE LOVE LOVE Michele's little birdies with the stockings! ACK! SOOOOOO cute! And Kalyn's card just is beautiful--- love the soft inks! WOWZA! I'm in the Christmas mood;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing all these cute Christmas projects makes me want to sit down and make more cards! Love how that little bird is hiding in the stocking!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.