Wednesday, September 24, 2014

9.24

(remember, this is the stamp set that is included for FREE with
 all purchases over $60. in September)


I adore Teri's sweet and simple tag!  The stitched holly leaves are my fav.
The mix of scalloped and pinked edges are super fun :)


whoa, this is a wicked cool gift!!  It's perfect for girls at any age (especially teens).  The butterflies add the perfect touch.  fyi...this is a special peek of one of our new dies for October (Just for you dies)...eeeek!


This is Vanessa's last week as our guest...wish we had her longer :)
Oh how I love the stamped border and the sentiment placement is perfect.  This would make a wonderful card to mass-produce for the holiday.



....and this card is dang cool.  I love the unique color combo!  It looks like a fabulous chandelier.  The sequins - perfect touch!

Thank you sooo much Vanessa for being a wonderful guest!  xo

A baseball player only needs to spend one day in the major leagues to 
earn free healthcare for life.

Love ya!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of Vanessa's lovely cards! The first simple bag from Terri also had me swooning. I'm longing for my big mail day here - and can't wait for my NEW Smooches Goodness to arrive, the samples are driving me crazy! (Nice crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI----------- LOVE these tags and cards today! Teri---- amazing! 'Nuff said! Erin's little gift is soooooooo fab! Can't wait to see October's release! Great sneak:)

    And I LOOOOOOOOOVE Vanessa's cards--- wow! Traditional with non-traditional colors! FAB x10000000! So sad this is her last post! LOVED her creations!

    As for your Fun Fact--- I totally believe it! Trav's Great Uncle was a baseball player (major leagues) and supposedly he would leave the game after 3 innings because he knew he would get paid! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome! The lip stick holder is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful month! I enjoyed being your Guest Designer!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.