Friday, September 5, 2014

9.5

Happy Friday.  We don't have any weekend plans, do you?  The most exciting part of last weekend was the banana bread that I made - yummm.



awwww, isn't thins such a cute gift idea?  I'd LOVE to eat one of those cookies! 
The beads makes this project extra-fabulous.  Ashley's jar label is perfect.




Jocelyn stamped the wreath along the right side...it gives this card a cool graphic feel!  The dainty doily, epoxy heart and stitched sentiment looks fantastic!!

In order to preserve the state’s natural beauty, billboards are completely banned in the state of Vermont and have been for over 45 years.

smooches and hugs
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!
    awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I really like the mason jar, such a cute gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, love so much !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashley's jar label---- and I think I want one of those cookies too! LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE Jocelyn's card--- oh my! I cannot wait to use those dies! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.