Saturday, September 6, 2014

9.6

I hope you have a fantastic Saturday.  If you are paper crafting this weekend - these cards will surely inspire you :)



This was Betsy's blog hop cad and I could tell by the sweet comments you left for her that you LOVE this card!  Well, so do I.  swoooon, right?  This is such a happy card!!


I am an absolute sucker for these colors.  Those wood stars adds a really great touch to Pamela's card!  That string - to die for...and the recessed stocking - LOVE!!!

Russell Brand was legally entitled to take $20 million dollars from Katy Perry’s fortune after their divorce but refused to take any.

love ya!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH! I just love these cards! Betsy has knocked my stockings off:) And Pamela's card is just toooooooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the striped colors for her stocking! FAB creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.